I’ve set up a site feed, so see sidebar for the link to subscribe… if you dare.
I was not a happy camper last night. I had the second sleeve for my Drops pullover just a few rows from completion. But then I noticed a small problem – I’d totally forgotten to do the increases. CRAP! So I had to frog most of the sleeve. Fortunately I didn’t have to re-do the hardest part of the sleeve (the provisional cast-on and hem), and surprisingly, it turned out not to be too difficult to frog the Douceur et Soie. So by the end of the evening, I had the sleeve almost back to where I was when I had to frog it.