My Sort-of-Monkey socks are done. And they match pretty well, other than having different colors at the very top of the toe.
Some days I felt like this project would go on forever. The first sock went pretty quickly, but the second just dragged, and I had a really hard time with it. I don’t know if it was second-sock-syndrome, or just that I used it as a portable take-along project and didn’t really work on it on a regular basis. Each time I’d pick it up, I’d only have time to do a few rows, and I spent a lot of the time just figuring out where I was and remembering the pattern.
But I finally got to the toe at the last SnB, so last night I just sat down and finished, and I can finally wear them!
Yarn: Zitron Trekking (XXL), a gift from Heather.
Needles: 2.25 mm (US 1)
This leaves me with technically only one WIP, the Shifting Sands scarf. But of course, I’m still swatching for the EPS sweater. Since I haven’t started the sweater yet, I guess it’s not exactly a WIP, just a pre-WIP.
I’d better go cast on for something else…