It looks like I did pretty well at choosing some obscure quotes – I’m sure some of you know these movies. Well, maybe except for number 6. That’s kind of a ringer, since it wasn’t a very popular movie. I’d actually be surprised if anyone got that one.
So I’ve added an additional quote for the ones that haven’t been solved yet – original clue in bold, new clue in red:
1. A) This is a rat burger? B) He doesn’t know how to use the three seashells!
“Demolition Man”, guessed by Miriam
2. A) I’ve never seen a man get through a day so fast.
B) Hallelujah, brother! I am here to comfort the sinner and return the stray lamb to the fold.
3. A) You can’t hunt, you can’t ride, you can’t shoot, you can’t fence! What kind of a marriage is this?
B) What are you doing in a monk’s habit? I didn’t know about “the monk and the choirboy!” I thought you wanted to do “the woodchopper and the shepherd!” How many costumes do you think I can pack!?
4. A) If you shoot him, you’ll just make him mad.
B) There might be legal precedent! Of course, Landsnatching… land, land, Land, see Snatch.
5. A) How am I suppose to write for a guy who doesn’t have a head?
B) … I don’t feel quite right in a turban. What I feel like is GLORIA FUCKING SWANSON!
6. A) Chefs do that.
B) Yes, I’m a Mormon. That’s why I just smoked a pack of Newport and drank three vodka tonics.
Taffeta, darling! “Young Frankenstein”, guessed by Margene.
When I drink whiskey, I drink whiskey; and when I drink water, I drink water. Debbie got this quote from “The Quiet Man”.
Do you think he’s maybe compensating for something? Miriam got this one. From “Shrek”.
10. A) When you stop to smell the flowers, are they afraid?
B) I thought you said, “Earn more sessions by sleeving.”