It’s been a heck of a knitting year!
- 15 sweaters/tops
- 10 scarves and shawls
- 6 pairs of socks
- 5 pairs of gloves/mittens/mitts
- and a few miscellaneous items.
As for my favorites? That was hard to choose. But here are a few of them:
1. The EPS Cardigan, because I learned to steek, and it was my first (and only, so far) colorwork sweater.
2. Central Park Hoodie, because it’s so wearable.
3. Veronik Avery’s Woolen Gloves, because they’re elegant and comfortable.
4. Chinese Style Pullover, because the paper yarn is so interesting and I got to learn how the Japanese knitting charts work.
5. Alpine Lace Scarf, because it’s gorgeous and although it took a long time to finish, it was always interesting to knit.
6. Holly and Poinsettia Mittens, because they were fun to knit and are so festive.