Gadabout Knitter honored me with the Kreativ Blogger award! What a nice thing – thank you!
As stated, the rules of the Kreativ Blogger Award are:
List 7 things that you love and then pass the award on to 7 people…tagging them and letting them know they won! You can copy the picture of the award and put it on your sideboard letting the whole wide world know you are KReATIV!
However, I’m going to break the rules a bit, and only follow the first part – listing seven things I love, because tagging people for this kind of thing is one of the things I DON’T love.
Seven things I love:
1) The Pontiff. My guy is weird and wacky, but never boring.
2) Chocolate. Especially dark chocolate.
3) Cheese. All of it. Well, maybe not Limburger.
4) Knitting – not just for itself, but largely because it led me to:
5) The wonderful friends I’ve met through knitting and blogging about it. Not just the ones I’ve met in person, but my cyberfriends too. What a fabulous world we live in.
6) Being retired. Hopefully the economy won’t require a return to work.
7) Travel! Bring it on. As St. Augustine said, “The World is a book, those who do not travel read only one page”.