Gadabout Knitter honored me with the Kreativ Blogger award! What a nice thing – thank you!
As stated, the rules of the Kreativ Blogger Award are:
List 7 things that you love and then pass the award on to 7 people…tagging them and letting them know they won! You can copy the picture of the award and put it on your sideboard letting the whole wide world know you are KReATIV!
However, I’m going to break the rules a bit, and only follow the first part – listing seven things I love, because tagging people for this kind of thing is one of the things I DON’T love.
Seven things I love:
1) The Pontiff. My guy is weird and wacky, but never boring.
2) Chocolate. Especially dark chocolate.
3) Cheese. All of it. Well, maybe not Limburger.
4) Knitting – not just for itself, but largely because it led me to:
5) The wonderful friends I’ve met through knitting and blogging about it. Not just the ones I’ve met in person, but my cyberfriends too. What a fabulous world we live in.
6) Being retired. Hopefully the economy won’t require a return to work.
7) Travel! Bring it on. As St. Augustine said, “The World is a book, those who do not travel read only one page”.
Yeah for all the things you love. I’m hoping you get to stay retired too. I’m hoping my home business thing will take off… once I can officially work again. 😀 I know I’ll put a lot of hours into it, but I won’t have to leave the lake or the land.
I love the thing about traveling. I’m a wanderer. I love moving and living in new places.
Great list and it’s much better reading than tagging would be.
I believe I’m going to copy you – I don’t like tagging people but want to acknowledge that people tagged me!
I love to travel too, it’s the strongest of my Sagittarius personality traits!
Wonderful way to handle getting that award. Well done.
And I love your list.
Yay for the things you love! Well, maybe not dark chocolate.
Here’s to retirement and traveling.
So glad there are people out there who refuse to be part of the tagging game. It is just a scam and makes winning an ‘award’ completely meaningless. Frankly, though, I’m not even sure about acknowledging it….in effect you are still acknowledging the tagging process, aren’t you? Whoever ‘tagged’ you did so because they ‘had’ to tag a bunch of people. Hope you don’t mind me raising this issue, I don’t mean it to sound rude…..