I’ve been trucking along on my Retro Wild top. I only have a little more to go before I split it for the armscyes.
So far, it’s going pretty well. I got astoundingly lucky in having the colorwork piece fit around my hips (no swatching), and then again with the body. I had to go down a couple of needle sizes from what I’d originally planned because the fabric was too loose. But since I was starting around the waist where I’d have waist shaping, I figured I could just increase as I needed when working upwards. As it turned out, that wasn’t necessary. The ribbed pattern is stretchy enough that I don’t think I’ll need any shaping at all, and won’t have to increase any additional stitches.