My “Radiant Renata” is done!
Modifications: Went down a needle size because of the thin silk yarn. Increased the lace part of the ruffle by 4 rows, and the garter portion of the ruffle by 4 rows.
This is a great pattern – I loved the checklist section, which gave line by line instructions, the stitch counts, and the percent finished in several sections. It’s easy to knit, and goes pretty quickly.
Blocking it was interesting… After the initial blocking the ruffle didn’t ruffle very much, so I reblocked the ruffle by itself, which worked out pretty well. Details are on my Ravelry project. I found it difficult to get the blocking wires through the stockinette and garter stitch sections – so if I made this again, I’d put eyelets along the edges of those sections.