For my weekend trip to Phoenix (more on that later), I needed something portable but time-consuming. Laceweight is always a good choice, so with a bit of stash-diving, I came up with some Malabrigo in Lettuce to be made into Bitterroot. I made a good bit of progress on the trip:
Before leaving, I also cast on for some Duffers, which shouldn’t take more than a few hours to finish, so they’ll be great for SnB:
The trip also saw the demise of another project, my Kalajoki socks. I was trying to find some pattern to use with the Reynolds Soft Sea Wool I had, and thought this might work. I really like the sock pattern, but after completing one sock, I had to admit that I didn’t like the Soft Sea Wool for socks – or at least, not these socks. I think the yarn would be better used at a looser gauge. That project is headed for the frog pond.