Because of CarrieK:
- Who taught you to knit? My mother
- Do you remember the first thing you made? Yes – a sweater that I still own and occasionally wear, despite it being 40 years old.
- Do you knit more for yourself or others? For myself. I know I’ll appreciate it.
- Is there a price too large to spend on a knitting project? Yes. But I’m not sure what it is.
- Do you knit patterns more than once? Occasionally.
- Do you have a favorite knitwear designer? How can I narrow it down to only one? Each one has something special to offer.
- What is your opinion of those ginormous needle sizes? If it’s over size 9, it doesn’t get used very much.
- Do you understand the Zimmerman EPS system? Yes. It’s awesome.
- Do you knit in public? Of course!
- Have you been part of a KAL? Yes.Who can forget NaKniSweMoDo?
- Have you ever knit a “mystery” item? No.
- Do you knit English or Continental? Continental.
If you want to play along, consider yourself tagged.