I finished the back and both fronts of the cardigan, and have moved on to the sleeve.
Once again, I had the weirdness where my second front piece ended up larger (gauge-wise) than the back and first front. Maybe I just get too excited when I feel like I’m heading into the home stretch, and my gauge loosens up. Thank heavens for blocking.
The armholes seem awfully large, but for now, I’m just going to trust that the sleeves will work out. It’s not like Melissa Leapman doesn’t know what she is doing with pattern designs.
I did come across one error in the pattern, but it was just in stitch counts at the end of a section.