And yet another project from last month that I only just got photographed. (I feel like the groundhog emerging from the snow.)
I liked the one that fellow SnB’r Eileen made for a friend, that I thought I’d make one for myself. I tried this pattern years ago, but it came out way too big for my tiny head, so I gave it to a neighbor.
Since I have a small head, and my ribbing tends to be on the loose side, I used a thinner yarn and much smaller needles, then downsized the pattern a bit.
I only cast on 112 sts, then worked the short rows until I had 44 sts between the markers. The size came out just right.