Due to circumstances beyond my control, my Big Cable Pullover did not get finished, although I did complete the body.
One sleeve is about 75% finished. I had to ignore the pattern instructions for the sleeve, because they would have been way too big for me, so I’m doing a knit-to-fit, which takes a bit longer.
However, Cookie did make me finish something that’s been hanging around for a couple of months.
In January (I think), I made this hat for a charity auction which I’ll be attending this fall, but I never got around to making the pom-pom. It has the unfortunate name of “Fannie Cap“, which probably causes quite a giggle in the UK. Yesterday I got off my Fannie and made the pop-pom. Project Ravelled here.