The Zephyr yarn has a lovely drape, so it doesn’t look quite so much like a tent when being worn. (And remember, I went down a size from what was recommended for my bustsize.)
I still have the sleeves to add, but without them, it makes a pretty cute tee. Maybe I’ll make another one and just leave it as a short-sleeved top.
The neckline just has a simple rolled edging. The bottom hem was supposed to have a ribbing. I knit it, but it was way too loose. I should have gone down a couple of needle sizes. Rather than reknit it, though, I decided to just have a rolled hem instead. The top was already long enough, and adding the ribbing would have made it a little longer than I would have liked. So starting from my provisional cast-on, I joined the hem to work in the round and worked one purl round followed by three knit rounds and then bound off.