I had serious doubts as to whether I’d get a wearable item out of this project, but I think it worked out in the end. I was using a much different yarn than called for (a worsted-weight bouclé in cotton and linen, instead of sport-weight Euroflax linen). But the yarn was free (thanks Deb), so it was worth a shot.
I ended up knitting the top piece twice, and there are still some changes I’d make if I knit it again. But overall, I think it came out pretty well, and is wearable.
The major changes I made were to lengthen the distance from hem to armhole, shorten the armholes, and widen the shoulder straps.
Pattern: Liesl, by Julie Weisenberger
Yarn: Reynolds Madrid (discontinued)
Details on my Ravelry project.