I haven’t had a whole lot of time to knit in the last few days, but fortunately, this goes pretty fast anyway. I have the back and left front of Nell done:
I did somehow mess up when I was marking up my red coat as a template for the desired size, and I ended up making it 2″ shorter in length than what I had originally intended. I realized it after I’d finished the back piece, and considered ripping back to the armscye shaping to make it longer, but then the waist shaping would have been in the wrong place. I suppose I could cut off the ribbing and add length, grafting the result together, but it would be a mess with the cables, so I don’t think I really want to do that. I think it will be okay as it is.